Your Best Bankruptcy Lawyers in South Florida For Managing Debts, Assets, and Planning
A bankruptcy lawyer in south Florida can be your first line of defense against financial reversals. Kelley & Fulton, P.L. is a firm with extensive experience that enables clients to take control of their circumstances and forge a better financial future.
But we can be more than your bankruptcy lawyers in South Florida. We can help you avoid bankruptcy in Florida through skilled litigation, contracts, and asset protection.
West Palm Beach Bankruptcy Law Firm
While a serious undertaking, a bankruptcy action can help you discharge debts, preserve assets, and give you a financial fresh start. Taking the time now to review south Florida chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers can ultimately transform your life for the better. Ask yourself some key questions:
- Which Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers or business bankruptcy attorney feel right for you and your situation?
- Do you know of a West Palm Beach bankruptcy lawyer who has a highly nuanced understanding of Chapters 7, 11 and 13?
- Does the bankruptcy lawyer in south Florida you are considering know how to maximize your exemption of asset surrender to creditors?
- Might business or personal affairs in Royal Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Okeechobee or elsewhere complicate the proceeding, and how might those complications be mitigated?
Our Bankruptcy Services
Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding designed to help individuals and businesses eliminate their debts or to restructure and repay them under the protection of the Bankruptcy Court. Generally speaking, there are two types of bankruptcy—liquidation (Chapter 7) and reorganization (Chapters 11, 12 and 13). Both types of bankruptcy, liquidation and reorganization, have numerous rules and exceptions. Which Chapter is right for you is dependent upon your particular circumstances and objectives. As part of the services that we provide the attorneys of our firm listen closely to our clients and are sensitive to our clients’ needs and objectives while giving realistic advice as to the available options. Please click on one of the following topics for more information
- Types of Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Basics
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Basics
- The “Means Test”
- Exemptions (under Florida law)
At the Law Offices of Kelley & Fulton, P.L. in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Wellington, we understand that tough economic times, and not a lack of personal financial responsibility, cause people to file for bankruptcy relief.