Areas of Practice for Our West Palm Beach Law Firm
The knowledgeable south Florida bankruptcy and business attorneys at Kelley & Fulton, P.L., in West Palm Beach, Florida, are committed to providing outstanding legal services in a variety of financial and business matters. Although we are bankruptcy law experts, we provide legal representation in many other types of business law matters as well:
- Chapter 7—Liquidation
- Chapter 11—Reorganization
- Chapter 13—Earner’s repayment plan
- Exemptions—Protection of assets
- Creditor claims
- Basic Bankruptcy Information
- How does bankruptcy work?
- What is the basic bankruptcy procedure?
- Can all kinds of debts be discharged?
- What are bankruptcy exemptions? What bankruptcy exemptions are allowed in Florida?
- Bankruptcy terms and definitions
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Bank and creditor representation
- Debtor and creditor rights
- Collection actions
- Securities dealer arbitrations
- Business Sales and Corporate Law
- Business Formation
- Business organizational and operational documents
- Buy or sell a business
- Employment contracts
- Business financing
- Dissolution or bankruptcy of businesses
- Foreclosures and Real Estate Law
- Purchase and sale of residential and commercial property
- Lease of residential and commercial property
- Examination of titles, insurance, and commitments
- Preparation of loan and closing documents
- Residential and commercial real estate closings
- Real estate mortgages and foreclosures
- Homeowners and condominium association liens and foreclosures
Let our West Palm Beach law firm’s compassionate attorneys help you with your Southern Florida home or business
We care about the people we serve. If you are considering a bankruptcy claim, are starting a new business, or are faced with a legal question we can help. Contact the lawyers at Kelley & Fulton, P.L. to learn how. Together we’ll craft a plan for your future that works for you.